What does Chengdu security company need for its establishment?
I. processing conditions
A security service company shall have the following conditions:
(1) there is a registered capital of not less than RMB 1 million yuan;
(2) The legal representative and the chief administrative personnel of the proposed security service company shall have the professional knowledge and relevant working experience required for their posts, and shall have no bad records of criminal punishment, reeducation through labour, education for admission, compulsory isolation, drug treatment, or dismissal from public office or military status;
(3) All professionals and technicians who are suitable for the security services provided, including those with qualifications required by decrees and administrative regulations, shall have the corresponding qualifications;
(four) equipment and equipment for accommodation and supply of security services;
(5) There are sound organizational and security service management criteria, post responsibility criteria and security guard management criteria.
Two. Preliminary information
When requesting the establishment of a security service company, the following information shall be submitted to the security supervision department of the public security organ of a district or city:
(1) establishing a request;
(2) Where the certificate of capital verification of registered capital of more than 1 million yuan issued by the capital verification organization established according to law and with legal qualifications belongs to the state-owned property, the property shall be evaluated in accordance with the rules of relevant laws and administrative regulations, and relevant documents shall be provided;
(3) Useful identity cards, resumes, copies of security teachers'qualifications certificates, certificates of military service, public security, security, trial, procuratorial, judicial administration, or security protection and security management of the proposed legal representatives of security service companies, general managers, deputy general managers and other top managers, as well as county-level certificates of experience. The public security organs have no criminal sanctions, reeducation through labor, detention education and compulsory isolation treatment.
(4) Useful proof documents of ownership or right of use of the domicile of the proposed security service company and relevant equipment and means of transportation required for security service;
(five) the list of professional and technical personnel and the qualification certifications of decrees and administrative regulations.
(6) Organizing and organizing information on management standards of security services, post responsibility standards and security guard management standards;
(seven) the notice of pre approval of the enterprise name issued by the administrative department for Industry and commerce.
Three, process and deadline
The Security Supervision Department of the public security organ in a district or city shall, within 10 working days from the date of receiving the information requested by the establishment of a security service company, examine the authenticity of the information submitted by the applicant, acknowledge its authenticity, and submit the opinions to the security supervision department of the provincial public security organ where the review is located.
The provincial public security organ's security supervision department shall make a resolution within 10 working days after receiving the information of the request for establishing a security service company and the review opinions of the public security organs of the districts and municipalities concerned:
(1) If it conforms to the rules of the Regulations on the Administration of Security Services, it shall decide to issue a security service license, or perhaps to add an additional note to the existing security service license for equipment care and escort services;
(2) If it does not conform to the rules of the Regulations on the Administration of Security Services, it shall make a resolution not to grant permission, notify the petitioner in writing and explain the reasons.
4. The claimant who obtains the security service license after processing shall submit the copy of the business license to the security supervision department of the provincial public security organ which issues the security service license within 30 working days after processing the industrial and commercial registration. If the security service license has not been processed for industrial and commercial registration for more than six months after obtaining the security service license, the security service license shall be invalid, and the issuing public security organ shall recover the security service license.