依据保安的作业人员的查询，保安作业的离任率相对较高。这和保安这个作业是离不开联系的，保安遍及被冠以位置低、待遇低、本质低、入职门槛低的名声。确实保安作业的待遇不高，作业技术含量不高，这也成了部分青年人选择这份作业作为过渡期的原因。但是据保安公司的查询来看，在离任保安整体中，大约20%的归于必然离任，并且份额比较稳定，而其他80%的离任都归于可避免的。According to the inquiry of security personnel, the outgoing rate of security operation is relatively high. This is inseparable from the security operation. Security is widely known for its low position, low salary, low essence and low entry threshold. Indeed, the security operation is not well paid and the technical content of the operation is not high, which has also become the reason why some young people choose this job as a transitional period. However, according to the security company's query, about 20% of the departure of the security company as a whole is attributed to the inevitable departure, and the share is relatively stable, while the other 80% of the departure is attributed to the inevitable.
This requires all the security guards and security guards to work together to reduce the security outgoing rate. In this regard, the security company has done the following tasks by security guard.
First of all, we need to help the security guard establish a correct view of work and justice. Companies face a lot of security, personal judgment standards are different, so affirmative justice that everyone can meet is impossible to exist. The company should help the security guard establish a correct view of fairness, which can reduce the sense of injustice of security. In addition, the company should establish a set of useful response mechanism, through timely communication, establish anonymous mailbox, telephone and other reporting channels, so that security guards can pour out their dissatisfaction, and minimize the negative impact of the sense of injustice experienced by security guards.
Second, do a good job in security work guidance, give security to a sense of security. Like everyone else, in the process of security operations, security also needs a sense of security. Once they leave office, they will face idleness or find jobs from scratch. Outgoing security personnel sometimes present self estimation in their personal career planning. At this time, the company is required to provide necessary assistance for security. On the basis of understanding the personality characteristics, hobbies and operational needs of the security personnel, we propose feasible plans. And managers should really understand and correctly analyze all aspects of information materials, make correct comments on the expertise and potential of security, help security to understand their own way of operation, and strive to retain excellent security and backbone personnel.
Finally, the security guard should respect the security, give the security time plenty of time to consider and set up an outgoing security material library. Security resignation decisions are sometimes impulsive, or made in a pessimistic and disappointed mood of the company. Some of them go too far. It is inevitable that they will be thoughtless and do not have adequate expectations of future operations, days and plans. At this point, managers should be able to admire and talk with them, so as to calm down the impulse of security. Manager's money keeps the security guard to protect his solemnity when he is weak. In this way, the security guard will think twice before making a decision from the beginning. In addition, managers should have a long-term vision and regard the security after leaving office as a kind of wealth and a kind of resource. They should set up the security materials for leaving office, insist on proper contacts and let the security feel the company's concern.
Security and economic security will strictly comply with the above provisions, together with strengthening security treatment and skills training, improve the social position of security, and then reduce the resignation rate of security, so that security can experience the warmth of the company family.