1. The security company must understand and master the operation and efficiency of various security facilities in the building. For example: walkie-talkie, alarm clock, password lock, closed-circuit television, etc. It is also necessary to make good use of all kinds of existing facilities in order to avoid weakening the anti-theft effect. It is particularly emphasized that the door must be closed. Residents can bring their own anti-theft keys or password locks in and out, and visitors can use walkie-talkies. It is strictly forbidden to keep doors open so as to prevent bad people from taking advantage of them.
2. Family members should be familiar with the housing in the building, the name, age, occupation and telephone number of the households. Such information must be kept confidential and must not be disclosed.
3. Keep close liaison with households in order to exchange views and exchange information on security issues.
4. The security guards should be vigilant by conveying anti-theft information and making a good record of handover in case of verification.
5. Security company analysis, strictly prohibit people who borrow words to promote access to the building. Especially those who claim to be public servants or employees of public institutions should check their identity cards and documents. If in doubt, they should call the relevant institutions for inquiry.
6. Any visitor who enters the building should be asked politely, and the identity card or work sign should be registered. If in doubt, use the walkie-talkie to contact the household concerned. Visitors should be more alert when carrying suspicious items.
7. The supervisor on duty should visit the building at least every two hours (but not for a fixed time) in order to avoid the bad guys coming in. When patrolling buildings, we must be vigilant, pay special attention to stairs, corridors, meter rooms and other hidden places, channels, etc. to ensure that no suspicious people hide in the building waiting for the opportunity to commit crimes. Pay attention to the hidden corners between public places, the canal side of the back canal, whether the bottom of the water tank is pre-equipped with theft tools, etc.
8. If a household calls for help or a suspicious person is found, the door and its passageway should be immediately alerted and closed to await the presence of police personnel. Never act recklessly without knowing the police.
9. Keep in mind that managers have only the arrest right of ordinary citizens and no search power. Therefore, after arresting the suspect, it should be handled by the public security department as soon as possible.
10. The security company said that the building was equipped with alarm bells and closed-circuit television to monitor the lobbies and elevators in order to strengthen security. If the adjacent building is under construction, more care should be taken to avoid being used as a bridge for crime by bad people.
The above content is joined by Sichuan Security Company. For more information, please click on our official website to consult: http://www.sczhongtebao.com.